Monday, July 30, 2007

How many times have I vacuumed today?????????????? 4 times!!!! 4 Times!!!!!!
Ok maybe 2 is OK here and there but 4 times is alot. I vacuum and then here comes Dillon with some crackers ,
Mommy-"Dillon not in the living room"
Dillon-"Ok Mommie" Vacuum 1
Mommy- "Dillon!!! Did you give Caitlin those crackers??""Yeahhhhh, I sharing ;0)"
Mommy- ughhhhhhh wahhhhhh "Dillon not in the living room I just vacuumed!!!"
Dillon-"Sooooorrrry Mommy" Vacuum # 2
Mommy-"Dillon did you get crackers again??????????"
Dillon-"But Mommy I hungry, reallly really hungry,see my tummy (as he rubs his belly)my tummy is really reallly hungry"
Mommy- "Please listen Dillon, your making mommie sad by not listening and I don't want to vacuum anymore"
Dillon"Sorrrrrrrrryyyyyy Mommy, I reallly sorrrrry"
Vacuum # 3

Dillon- (after not bringing anymore crackers)"See Mommy, I listening,see I a good boy, see see, I listening"
Mommy- "Thank you Dillon!!!"
Dillon- "Your Melcom!!!!!!!"

Vacuum # 4- Who knows where what came from where lol

And that folks is part of my day!!!!

I am not sure if I posted this or not (sorry I forget alot!!!)
Caitlin is now off her Zantac!!!Yeah. So now we are only giving her 1 medicine as oppose to 5 she was in taking before. It seemed like forever but it finally came.
Now the only one she takes is her Periactin to help increase her hunger. She gets 5 ml of that a night and we even skip some nights to give her a little break so she doesn't get to immune to it and used to it. She is officially walking, and when I say walking I mean walking!!! She is so cute. She gets around so darn good. She turns and everything. I love the way she gets up it is so cute. She of course falls here and there but hey, I still fall even now and then. She thinks she is the coolest thing ever. Before she used to race after me following me into the kitchen and all over the house crawling but now she just walks herself over with a big ol smile. I seriously wasn't sure when this day would come. I mean we waited 19 1/2 mos for this!!! It was def worth the wait though. Well I think that's about it for now. I need to take some more pictures soon, not that I don't take them like everyday all day so I will post some soon. Today I took a picture of her walking away from me without her diaper. She has the tiniest littlest butt, it is so funny watching this little 19 pounder run away from you bare naked screaming with excitement because she gets to take a bath. I just love it. Yeah about that bath thing???!!! Did I mention she loves taking baths in the big bath tub now. I ask her every night, You wanna take a bath and right away her head starts nodding yes so fast. Put it this way she crys because I can't get her cloths off fast enough for her to get in. My water baby!!!!

No comments: