Sunday, August 26, 2007

NOTE to self: Lose weight!!!!!






My sister came down from out of town over the weekend and it was lots of fun. She actually showed me a couple things for Caitlin that I thought to myself, why didn't I think of that. Caitlin is still very much a hard eater. She will eat some things pretty good but we do still have a little bit of issues with textures. So anyway to get a great amount of calories in her my sister showed me to puree the chef boyardee lasagna's and those kind of foods, i thought to myself duhhhhhhhhhhhh. Caitlin is still somewhat on baby food stage 2 she will eat some finger foods but if I really want her to eat and know how much she is really in taking it does have to be purred. She loved it though and compared to Gerber that only has 90 calories lasagna has 220 I believe. Beans and wienies have 320!!!and she eats the whole serving!!! Her daughters were also preemies and have a combination of Cerebral Palsy and Autism. They are the most beautiful little girls!!!!

No comments: