Monday, August 27, 2007

Pooooops on the potty

Caitlin's toilet seat- We got Caitlin a potty chair. It is a little one but the cool thing is that when she is ready she can transition onto the big potty with the smaller chair. She actually went pooops in her little toilet today though. I did of course take a picture but thought maybe know one really wanted to see that( ahh cmon!!)Anyway her first poopey on the potty was today. I don't think she really knew what happened per say but she did it and me and Dillon did a little dance for her and clapped. Funny thing is that Dillon knows I take pictures of everything he decided to get out his fisher price camera and take pictures before me ;0)
Training him early!!!Anyway we will continue to put Caitlin on the potty here and there and as she gets bit more older we will be more on top of it. This is what we did with Dillon and he was trained at 2 1/2





















Caitlin after a long day, my tired girl

No comments: