Thursday, March 20, 2008

Great day!!!!

This is Caitlin's Favorite thing to do is put stickers on her face!! She loooves and I mean loves stickers. She will stick them all over herself but her face being her favorite!!!!!


Today was a great day!!! First off Dillon is an official big boy!!! Today Dillon learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels!!!! I had to go run some errands so I told Daddy today's the day you are going to teach Dillon how to ride his bike( Dillon was non stop asking so we said OK)So I was gone for about an hour or so and when I came driving down the street there was Dillon riding his bike all by himself!!!! What a big boy!!!!

Then one of our therapist from Caitlin's school and her daughter surprised us today and came over and brought the kids Easter presents !!!! I loved it so much and hey, any adult conversation is definitely welcome( you stay at home moms know exactly what I am talking about!!)I was just so happy because it was totally unexpected and the kids were so excited and loved it so much and had so much fun so Thank You Therese, We love you!!!!!!


Then We got another surprise from my best friend a little bit later. Yesterday was my birthday so she came over today to surprise me with my favoritist ice cream Cold stone creamery and a gift!!! I don't think she has ever gotten a surprise over me before but today she did, Thanks Friend, Your the best!!!!!


OK so tomorrow is our ENT appointment along with Caitlin's hearing test. Keep us in your prayers!!! I think she is going to pass the hearing test with flying colors so we shall see. We will find out how the sleep study went and the results from her X-Rays of her Adenoids.

I will post tomorrow and try to get some big boy bike pictures up also!!!!

No comments: