Thursday, October 11, 2007

Well a couple things today. Caitlin got weighed and she weighs 20 lbs and 8 oz . and is 30 1/2 inches long. So we are growing!!! I can't wait for Monday when Caitlin starts her group therapy. I will have to take lots of pictures if they let me ;0)
On another note. We went to go see the Orthopedic for Jesus and found out that he actually broke his collar bone so he has to go into surgery on Tuesday to have it fixed and I think they are going to have to put a plate in also. He is going to be off work for 3 months!!! I told him the good side of it is at least he will be off for the holidays and be able to really enjoy them this year ;0) Most years he normally has to work the day after a holiday so he has to get to bed early the night before. Please keep Jesus in your prayers for a speedy and great recovery. He is nervous being that this is his first surgery.
Also yesterday on our way to the Dr's I was trying to put Dillon and Caitlin in the stroller and was moving the tray and Caitlin fell face first on the asphalt. She has a little bruised lip and a little scrape on her chin. She could have been alot worse I felt so bad I told Jesus we aren't doing to good with the kids are we. First the bike accident then I dropped Caitlin. We are taking her to the dentist tomorrow to make sure everything is OK and that she didn't hurt her mouth to bad. She also needs her routine check up also so I guess perfect timing??!!




Caitlin and Dillon playing video games







No comments: