Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeee



Now this is a happy girl!!!! She is like this all the time
Caitlin is starting to say a few more words of course when she feels like it but I know
she can say them. She knows how to say hi (hiiiiiiiiii as waving her hand)she now says
doggie(doooogieee) she will grab the phone and say ellllo(hello)she will say thank you every now and then. She can say bye here and there, eyes(eyyyyyyesss) Finally mama!!!!and of course sometimes she calls me MOM(what baby calls their Mommy mom??!??? It is very funny though because she will say it very quickly MoM lol she knows the word no but will put it together alot and say na na na na. She is really quite the quick crawler now and gets everywhere super quick. She walks around all the furniture like a pro so now we really are just working on walking. Hopefully it will come soon. She is eating a little better lately but I am now trying to start taking away as much bottle as she is in taking to try to get her more hungry for actual food. Normally what she takes in her bottle is oatmeal,carnation instant breakfast,milk,and whipping cream. She only gets that bottle at night before bed but I have now taken all the oatmeal from her other bottles and will eventually take away the other things(maybe keep whipping cream)I just think that she is filling to much on her bottles now and I want her to be hungry for food. I know she is going to be at her own growth curve which I think I am actually starting to be OK with. I was trying to get as much calories in her as I could and it worked since we got her up to 18 lbs. She is just going to be petite at least for now and that's OK. She is actually starting to get rolls now on her little thighs and more of a solid tummy. She looks so cute. Her hair is starting to really grow now but the little booger doesn't like keeping her hair clips or anything I put in her hair on. I can do her hair and not even 5 minutes later she has her clips in her mouth. Literly I have to do her hair about 10 times a day. One day she will keep them in!!! That's it though nothing else to report on

No comments: