Saturday, May 19, 2007

Birthday Boy and Miss Caitlin

Well Well Well. Caitlin got to go for another dentist check up. Her teeth look great and one of her molars is growing in the back and I didn't even notice it!!! I have to say she is such a good baby. She really hasn't fussed at all during her teething process so far. I remember with Dillon we definitely knew when he was teething. Not with Caitlin she is def taking it well. On the other hand Dillon also got his check up and he has 6 cavities!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! So now we are going to have to take him in a couple weeks to go get some fillings. I really couldn't believe it!!!!!

Caitlin also had her eye exam and her eyes look great!!! He said that her left eye kind of shifts a little bit but they really look really great. I asked if he suspected she would need glasses later down the line. He said of course you never really know but from his point of view and between all her visits he really didn't think so. Yeahhhhh. I wouldn't mind of course but I am so glad her eyes are doing great. All the things that Dr's said would probably happen haven't!!!! she See's great, she hears great and just plainly she is doing great. We of course would love to see her eat more but hey you can't win them all huh !!

I am so extremely proud of Caitlin. she has accomplished a lot of things over the last couple weeks. She has finally learned how to walk around the table. Before she wasn't able to go around the corners on tables but now she can. She now knows how to go from a crawling position to sitting. This was a biggy one for us and I was so excited. She also is able to get her self down from things. She will be standing on the coffee table and then she backs up a little with her legs and also spreads them apart then will let herself go to fall on her tooshie. She looks so cute doing this. She does still get a little scared here and there but she really is catching on. I think she is pretty smart. She catches on to some things really well. For instance she knows how to color and actually loves to color. She saw us fanning ourselves with a little hand held fan and grabbed it from us and started to fan herself. Dillon just got a hot wheels car track and this morning she grabbed some of his cars and started putting them on the track and driving them!!!! Yes we have our self a smarty pants. I am just so proud of her. These are completely normal things that I guess you take for granted sometimes when you have a full term baby. I remember seeing Dillon accomplish these things and I would be so excited but I didn't realize really how important all these things were until we knew we needed to try to catch up. I am proud of both my kids of course!!! Dillon is an awesome little guy too. He is going into pre k in the next few months. Both my babies are growing up. Its very bitter sweet. I want to see them grow up and see everything they are going to accomplish and what they are going to do in life but at the same time I am going to miss them being small and so innocent and lovable. Dillon just got a big boy bike and watching him ride on his bike made me sad, it was like watching ever since he was a baby until now flash upon me so quickly ahhhhhhhhhhhh


Here are some pictures form Dillon's Birthday!!! Dillon is 4!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!


Pictures of the girls together Mia,Hannah, And Caitlin

We took Caitlin swimming for the first time and she wasn't to crazy about it.
Maybe next time she will like it a little bit more. I think the water was a little to chilly for her but it was a super HOT day!!!! She kept kind of screaming and kept complaining



Here is Caitlin after swimming she just sat there for awhile drying off. She hardly ever just sits in one spot lol



No comments: